1.31.2007

This Is Your Cosmos



I can only surmise that when I first read this be-all-end-all window out onto NBA insider Olympus, my mind journeyed to a higher place. I was only roused from this celestial trance by an email from Henry Abbott, who wished to remind us all just how fucking amazing said anecdotal epic truly was. This is a long way of saying that, if you only read one thing about Leandro Barbosa, Jay-Z, and giant Samoans this season, this should be it.

In anticipation of a post later tonight: I romanticize this not because I'm naive, but because I'm unafraid of admitting that some forms of power are truly fantastic.

4 Comments:

At 2/01/2007 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was... incredible.
I have never known envy until this day.
That's just cool.

 
At 2/01/2007 12:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Totally unrelated to anything, but I wore my FD shirt (original version) to the Rox/Sonics game tonight. I think I may have moved about 20 shirts for you guys tonight. Or at least 3.

 
At 2/01/2007 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never heard of wesley until reading this article. he has obviously ingratiated himself to lots of famous and important people in the NBA world; what do these guys believe that mr. wesley provides for them? in essence, would the guy even be offended if you walked up called him a 'parasite'?

 
At 2/01/2007 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

scott - uncle wes has been a mild obsession of Henry over TrueHoop for a while now (and fascinating reading, I might add). I think he provides introductions . . .for everyone. Knowing Jigga intros him to NBA rookies, knowing NBA stars interests Shawn Carter and Beyonce, so as he rolls along meeting more and more people, he's in a position of being able to say "remember how I introduced you to X?"

WV: mrukpjty - Mr UK =

 

Post a Comment

<< Home