7.23.2008

Stop Everything

Just found this from The Meaning of Dope, my new favorite blog. Somewhat timely in the midst of all this Nike/homophobic controvery (definitely never thought I'd see "Punks Jump Up to Get Beat Down" on Truehoop):



I've had a draft sitting in the wings for the past week about Justin Morneau, Brett Favre, Gilbert Arenas, and how sentimentality ruins sports, but I want to get it right before I unveil it. Also, holy shit. Shoals, The Recluse, Shoefly, and I are all in the same city. So hold tight on this.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7/23/2008 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OK, stopped.
Now what?

 
At 7/23/2008 2:09 PM, Blogger mdesus said...

jesus I forgot how awesome that shoefly article was. Does he write elsewhere? I'd love to find more of his stuff to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home