3.02.2009

Rational, Collaborative Commerce—>



First special thanks to a special someone for helping me figure all these new strategies out. They are far less demeaning for everyone involved.

First, the reborn donation box, up in the left-hand corner, looking terrible for the next few hours. This one's simple, if you remember and I remind you enough: If you have to buy books, or CDs, or text books, or staplers, or whatever, go through these links to buy them and we get a cut. It's that simple. I'm planning to some more equally logical choices, and some might disappear, but this is an easy way to make FD pay without extra cost or any kind of weird suspension of sound financial judgment. However, if you prefer the latter, please do hit up the Cafe Press outlet. Made up mostly of shit that makes us laugh. And there's always the shirts, prints and such.

Why should you do this? Because I'm now hunkering down to write about Don Nelson's latest lunacy, and its near-inevitable overlap with Randolph's rise. But you probably already knew that.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 3/02/2009 4:11 PM, Blogger El Presidente said...

Damnit, I just bought like $100 worth of Legos from Amazon last week. Does that type of thing help?

 
At 3/02/2009 4:14 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

yes, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING PURCHASED BY CLICKING THROUGH HERE makes us a bit of money.

 
At 3/02/2009 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't you guys zillionaires already? What, with the nods in Slate, the sold out Ts (the Jackson's a big fave I see), the success of the book....?

 
At 3/02/2009 5:43 PM, Blogger Mr. Six said...

Who bought all the travel mugs at Cafe Press?



wv: jisti--only a matter of time until some southern rapper uses this name

 
At 3/02/2009 6:15 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

David, you must not work in publishing.

MS, there should be ample, even unlimited, travel mugs left.

 
At 3/02/2009 8:00 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

Might wait till tomorrow to write about Nellie, if I ever do again. I saw something just now, trying to get deep inside his thinking, and I don't know if I ever want to go back there. Buy stuff, I guess.

 
At 3/02/2009 8:00 PM, Blogger Mr. Six said...

"Temporarily Out of Stock"

Struck me as a little weird, regardless of explanation.



wv: skerame--steve kerr eradicates random assortments of morphological exceptionalism

 
At 3/02/2009 11:01 PM, Blogger photoguy said...

dear shoals and you all at FD- here's one thought- if you stock more XL shirts you will have more sales and make more money- I can't get Amare's dunk on impulse buy (and just let me say that the Tik Tok basketball players/dunks created by your MPBA illustrator rock and should all be available as shirts)

and here's the next- the new logos of sales look fine and I will try to use them, but I would be more enthusiastic if we could somehow get rid of the tired images of kg, duncan etc down the right column... you guys generally do such an excellent job of finding images- I think those could use an update-- it might be that I am just an fd-come-lately and there is some true darko significance to them.. but if there isn't please update or utilize same space for more hot (but picturesque) sales items.
write on with the nellie..

 
At 3/02/2009 11:27 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

Size advice taken under advisement.

re: travel mugs, I think that means Cafe Press as a whole is out of them.

 
At 3/03/2009 1:55 PM, Blogger C.H. Ristopher said...

hey shoals et. al. .... this image of randolph should make you wriggle and shake with delight!

http://bayarea.comcastsportsnet.com/sports-blogs/featured/both-sides-will-claim-victory-in-the-anthony-randolph-debate/

dude is nearly horizontal with the basket.

 
At 6/14/2013 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think that it is great that you are doing something new. Those posts are quite good and I will keep it up check it out and I bet that most of the people at Hostpph community will do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home