2.18.2005

It's the most wonderful weekend

I'm not as excited about All-Star Weekend as I've been in the past, mostly because I'm not surrounded by friends helping me pretend it's an occasion. That doesn't mean, though, that I'm above catching the fever when I get all dreamy inside, like when I heard this 1989 commemorative track posted on cocaine blunts today. You'll never guess who was responsible for this excessively (almost perversely) by-the-numbers salute to the players, coaches, and staff of that year's grand old time.

When they were kings

Really, I'm speechless.

2 Comments:

At 2/18/2005 1:34 PM, Blogger Dr. Lawyer IndianChief said...

Dude, I didnt think it was possible for you to fully compensate me for the "Ron Artest" track...but you have.

Kool Keith said "Randy Pfund."

 
At 2/18/2005 2:06 PM, Blogger shoefly said...

That was fantastic. The highlight for me was kevin Duckworth. Oh man, you cannot beat somebody rappping about ol' duckworth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home