6.28.2005

Fran Vazquez - LOTERIA

Words cannot express the pride I have at this moment. 11th overall. Only 10 better.

Now Dick Vitale is saying that the May, Grangers and Green should not have been bypassed.
My agent tells me he is a homoerotic for college basketball.

I will show Vitale and all that not only am I the 11th best, but quite possibly the 5th best.

Orlando is great. I see the Mouses, but I also see Jessica Simpson, Britney Sears, Annika Sorenstam and *my favorite* the Backstreet Boys. Translator tells me Shaq lives there sometime. Him and Tiger Woods. I don't care, I am secret racist.

I hope Steve Francis will take me to get a haircut. Good cover.

I want to pray with Dwight Howard. Good cover.

Did you like my suit?

Three pieces.

I am sorry. I am speechless. So happy.

God Bless,

Fran Vazquez
(Sean May is Fat)

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As an Orlando native, I think it's safe to say I'm getting my Martynas Andriuskevicius jersey as soon as possible. Is it wrong to be more excited about him? Not only does he have lottery talent, but he will provide Darko-esque humor sitting on the end of the bench for years to come. Entertaining draft indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home