6.16.2005

Pop Culture/Carmelo-Hating Watch

Funny-ass GAME hoops-related interview here.

SLAM: Why did you aim the rhyme “I’ll do the rapping, you play ball” at Carmelo Anthony?

GAME: Carmelo got robbed out in L.A. and I spoke on it, and he was saying, why I put his business out in the street. But I seen him in the club and he wasn’t talking none of that. So I just let him know to keep playing basketball and stay out of this street shit.

Dude has always seemed mad overrated to me, but that Antoine Walker line sounds pretty ill. Best hoops-related rap line ever (and I swear I dont even like Cam'ron that much):

"I got plans that was better than jail

Now look, we like Bird, Parish, Kevin McHale
Scott, Worthy, Jabbar, and Magic
Oh my god it's Magic, Isiah, Dumars, I will carve your casket
Feel Scotty and Mike, feel Shaq and Kobe
My gats will de-tatch you homie"

-Killa from "The Champions" (Cam shouting out Bird and McHale is just too funny)




2 Comments:

At 6/16/2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

the game=kid that memorized stats when he was little and grew up to be so tough he could keep doing it without anyone calling him on it

cam=had a junior high coach who made him memorize a list of nba greats. otherwise the team didn't count as school credit.

 
At 6/14/2013 3:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I really like those funny interviews. I don't know why they aren't so popular any more. It would be great to see more of that on Host Pay Per Head community.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home