Certain things you ought to know
None of these are actually true yet, and very few of them require any explanation. Plus the season itself is only technically underway, so all we have are tentative impressions that might well prove to be isolated occurences or preliminary glare.
Order is for whores and astronauts, but numbers are the trough of despair and might alike:
1. Nash does not trust this team.
2. If T-Mac did a commercial for AmEx about his life in fiction a la Kate Winslet, he would tell us that he'd shouted in the morning at a park, been cloned in tumultuous stop-time with Clipse crackling, been engineered for maximum performance by a giant, elderly black deity, fought off armies of micro-people trying to disrupt his flow in practice, and now grown bat wings after catching on fire.
3. Blonde Doug Collins
4. Phoenix is like a black Euro team, and not because they have two black Euros on their roster.
5. Diaw, Darvin Ham wants his ears back.
6. "Devin Harris: A Different Kind of Basketball"
7. Still of Deke in Africa, smiling, singing, and looking sharp in a frenetic place of worship
8. The stunt-double in the JO commercial is way too short. He couldn't fall on the floor himself?
9. ????Jason Terry?????
10. We owe Phoenix nothing.
More once this thing really gets started tomorrow night, and my laptop returns to my arms where it belongs.