9.17.2009

Unknown Unknowns

-1

I don't know exactly how noz, proprietor of the world's famous Cocaine Blunts, came to tell me he had this record. It was definitely off-hand, like "if I can find it and you're interested, I'll send you a rip." My hand went numb with anticipation, but even that was only a taste of how awesome this is. Well, more how awesome it is that it exists. Happy Hall of Fame, MJ!!!!!!!



MOST PEOPLE PANIC FOR A WAY OUT. BUT MYSELF, I IMAGINE A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS TO GET MYSELF OUT.

Put this right up on the playlist alongside the Ultramag All-Stars intro and Taborn's Manute Bol ode "Block the Ball", another gift from noz.

For reasons I don't get, the DivShare player sometimes turns up blank unless you go to the actual post URL (as opposed to plain old FD.com). Here's a link. Sorry, and someone explain.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 9/17/2009 11:35 PM, Blogger Chris Flyer said...

This is the moment when I ask if you have Hurt Em Bad feat. Akeem Olajuwon 'The Unbeatable Dream', then search to see if I still have the mp3s.

 
At 9/17/2009 11:46 PM, Blogger dvjs said...

flat.

nothing like kobe and tyra.

 
At 9/18/2009 9:55 AM, Blogger Brown Recluse, Esq. said...

It's Tabron, which is WAY more NBA-sounding than Taborn (though much respect to jazz pianist/electronics whiz Craig).

 
At 9/18/2009 11:20 PM, Blogger KWAPT said...

Those OG sweatshirts would go for like $500 each on EBay right now. This song is awful.

 
At 9/19/2009 7:44 PM, Blogger Lube2012 said...

So, am I missing something? Where's the song?

 
At 9/19/2009 7:46 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

Are you not seeing the DivShare player? If not, I don't know what to tell you.

 
At 9/19/2009 7:56 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

Okay, I don't know why, but it's only showing up in the post itself, not when you load the whole blog.

 
At 9/20/2009 6:54 PM, Blogger HuhWhatWhere said...

Boss just like those hairdos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home