1.21.2010

I've Been Around



This game is making me shiver.

I've written some good shit at AOL in my first week. Like, things that would do just fine on this site. Don't believe me? Take a look at these responsible links.

-Exporting the Positional Revolution to the masses, for OKC/ATL and then as the saving grace of All-Star Weekend.

-Why the NBA's "observance" of MLK Day bugs me.

-And, reunited with Ziller, the comic gem "Why DeJuan Blair Went So Late" and a graph-heavy, theory-laden extravaganza on the subject of individuality, morality, and free will.

If you liked any of that, here's the feed for my posts.

Yours,

Shoals

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/22/2010 12:27 PM, Blogger Bhel Atlantic said...

The post with the PER graphs is pretty cool. Did you have only one data point per year, or multiple data points per year (e.g. for the first half of the season and second half of the season)? Because if it's only one PER value per year, I don't see how you got those smooth curves.

 
At 1/22/2010 1:05 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

Ziller says: "One data point, I set Excel to smooth the lines because I don't like rigidity."

It looks a lot better and really, does it make that big a difference? All conclusions were about the slope from year to year, not within a year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home