4.01.2010

Sports! Plagues!

ew081219c

It took me two days to come up with a viable Passover gimmick post, and as it turned out, it was totally unhinged and offensive on unexpected fronts. But I would like you to read it, because it is fun, and because I live to dispel the myth that everything I write for AOL is corporate crap.

"Why Are These Nicknames Different From All Other Nicknames?"

Someone wrote an email into whatever WNYC show is on now saying you should send in your census form, but undercount your family members to STARVE THE BEAST. I could feel Dale Gribble tapping on my shoulder and yelling in my ear.

Has anyone seen Mother yet? I keep trying to see it but the showtimes are fucked. Your friend, Shoals.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2010 1:13 PM, Blogger Sos said...

Shoals, Well Done. For next year maybe a rumination of the 4 Sons of the NBA? Or you can do the evolution of the game via Chad Ga Ya?
I'm probably trying too hard and will leave the Pesach/NBA blogging to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home