5.03.2010

Bad Reporting

sodagarageexplosion2

Okay, I misread that Twitter exchange because I wanted the world to be a better place. As Luis points out, Dudley asks "What would it mean to the city of PHX if we were able to beat the Spurs in this year playoffs?", King answers that it would unite the city in the wake of the immigration controversy, Hill and Nash concur. So basically, nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sports will make everyone set aside their differences. Typical bullshit.

So I don't know what to make of this exchange:

@irakoto: Phoenix players @the_real_nash @RealGranthill33 @loyaloneforlife @JaredDudley619 speaking out agst #immigration bill. Proud to be a fan

@loyaloneforlife: @lrakoto The Phoenix Suns are very socially conscious group of men. @Amareisreal,@RealGranthill33,@jrich23,@JaredDudley619,Nash, everyone!


Maybe I'm missing something, again, but saying you're aware of the city's strife ... does that make you socially conscious? Someone prove me wrong. Again.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5/03/2010 2:14 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

And yes, I finally did just go and ask them on Twitter what exactly they meant. Not expecting a response.

 
At 5/03/2010 2:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you Shoals. I'm waiting for the NBA equivalent of this story

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/dailypitch/post/2010/05/adrian-gonzalez-threatens-all-star-boycott-in-arizona-/1

 
At 5/04/2010 11:04 AM, Blogger Deckfight said...

just b/c you know of an issue...what does that mean? or===="knowing is knowledge." ah, ok.

 
At 5/04/2010 11:05 AM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

That might be the funniest thing I've read all week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home