8.26.2010

Days of NBA Lives: August 26



At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.


Nick Collison: @jHARD13 happy birthday. Although I'm a little sick of hearing about it. You're an adult now. You don't have to tell everyone

Marquis Daniels: I hate when u eat a good meal before bed and wake up feeling like u haven't eating n 3 days

Chris Douglas-Roberts: Its getting to friendly for me.I'm sorry.This is a sport where we compete AGAINST each otha.Iono about them but the BUCKS are out for blood!

Travis Outlaw: Once you get up in age. You can't chase it like you use to. Your nuts cool down! Shoutout to my granddaddy.

Danny Granger: At this restaurant on the water in greece with usa team and a cat just rolled up to the table lol

I'm Eric Freeman. You can also read me at Early Termination Option.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8/28/2010 12:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please keep this up.

I love them, used to get the same sort of posts over at the baseline on sportingnews but now that its dead and gone I was dreading having to trawl through all of twitter to find such gems!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home