8.11.2010

Don't Send Me No Letters

they-are-still-praying-for-us1

I know you're all sick of my shilling for FanHouse, but I have your number. Ziller and I now have a regular column. Today's romp discusses McGrady's exile and how it had to be; ref bias, but not like you think; more and more Positional Revolution, including a nod to Total Football I swore I wouldn't make; and a soccer-based race for the top at the bottom.

The Works airs every morning, no matter what happens in between. As its name suggests, it is somewhere between a mess of ice cream toppings and a drug delivery device.

Also, neglect thee not to read Jack Hamilton on the Celtics, Boston, and whiteness.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8/11/2010 4:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stumbled on this very FD piece at The Slate. Thought y'all might enjot it.

http://www.slate.com/id/2263201/pagenum/all/


Pelé and Maradona
The glorious, ludicrous feud between soccer's two biggest stars.
By Brian Phillips
Posted Monday, Aug. 9, 2010, at 5:00 PM ET

 
At 8/12/2010 10:26 AM, Blogger MC Welk said...

STaT = Studying the Torah and the Talmud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home