9.21.2010

Days of NBA Lives: September 21



At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.


Anthony Morrow: I hate driving in new york, ima have to really get used to this

Chris Douglas-Roberts: Yo, Mo Williams is like 27 & considered RETIRING!! Not due to injuries, due to hurt feelings! Ahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahahaahahahahaa

J.R. Smith: I might get my eye lids done! ... 90% of my tats come to me when I'm already at the shop!

Amar'e Stoudemire: Finished eating a kosher dinner, now on the Foam Roll & watching MNF. I have a early start tomorrow. Knicks Nation !! Learn about it. Gone.

Brandon Jennings: I've lost all respect for Mo Williams after that. It's never that deep man!!!! Guess you dont love the game. #C'mon Son

I'm Eric Freeman. You can also read me at Early Termination Option.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2010 3:00 AM, Blogger Tom Deal said...

obviously cdr and bj are killers. but we knew that already.

 
At 9/25/2010 8:58 PM, Blogger David Murphy said...

JR, eyelids. Great. Assuming he means eyeliner-style which is in of itself, a Little-Richard-ish... but what if he were to actually emblazon lid/hoods with lids with a slogan. Like F*** one lid and 'you' the other. Every time he gets called for a foul he could walk over to the accusing ref and close his eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home