9.28.2010

Days of NBA Lives: September 28



At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.


Michael Beasley: i still am SUPERCOOL!!!!!!

John Amaechi: Ongoing series of sh*t my Manchester Magic academy players say. Enjoy! Tom: So, you are like king of the gays, right? Me: Indeed.

JaVale McGee: appreciate all the love at midnight madness shoutout to my mans who gave me a book

Jason Thompson: Watchin Lingerie Football League. I Must Say its Mad Entertaining Not jus cause of Outfits, BUT They B Makin KRAZI HItS!! #LFL

Nate Robinson: Sup y'all what it do? On this bus wit da team, the NBA where sleeping #CELTICS happen #WORDAAPP LOL http://plixi.com/p/47522852

I'm Eric Freeman. You can also read me at Early Termination Option.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home