9.30.2010

Days of NBA Lives: September 30



At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.


Terrence Williams: Welcome to NEWARK I love it it reminds me of the BD at home #wordaapp

Brandon Jennings: I'm done with twitter............. Peace Ya'll!!!

J.R. Smith: This movie is stupid funny! Beverly Hills Chihuahua! http://plixi.com/p/47884107

Rudy Gay: No 1 lives forever, no 1. But w/ advances in modern science & my high level income, it's not crazy 2 think I cn live 2 B 245, mayB 300.

Bryon Russell: support Mitch Richmond and his partners Deon Taylor-Director and Robert Smith-Producer and watch horror movie "Chain Letter"

I'm Eric Freeman. You can also read me at Early Termination Option.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home