9.07.2010

Days of NBA Lives: September 7



At this point, seemingly half the NBA is on Twitter. It's a wild world of training updates, questions as to which movies they should go see, and explanations of their Call of Duty prowess. Every so often, though, you also get a picture into the more interesting aspects of NBA life. This feature is your window into that world.


Brandon Jennings: JAY WILLIAMS GIVE ME THE NICKNAME "PAC".... HE SAID I ACT LIKE PAC ON THE COURT!!!!! LOL.... I'M RUNNIN WITH THAT

Nick Collison: Watching the last Mad Men. If there was an Emmy for "Most Realistic Sounding Puking in a Drama" Don Draper would win in a landslide.

Jon Brockman: I 2nd this RT @AndrewMBogut agree 100% those receiving public asst should have 2 work in return, if only cleaning parks, litter etc. Agreed

Shawn Marion: Is it me, or does everyone wish Best Buy was open24 hrs

Patrick Patterson: I can understand n officer wantin to serve and protect. But if ppl won't listen to u. Let the piranha eat em. I highly recommend Piranha 3d.

I'm Eric Freeman. You can also read me at Early Termination Option.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9/07/2010 8:29 PM, Blogger Josh said...

There's a long FD post just waiting to be written about that Brockman/Bogut tweet.

 
At 9/07/2010 9:05 PM, Blogger Hypothetical Self said...

I guess that some NBA owners with publicly-funded arenas should get out their leaf-blowers.

 
At 9/07/2010 9:47 PM, Blogger David Murphy said...

If I had twitter I'd probably post something about it raining super hard in Austin right now. Cause I'm an original thinker. Not that it has anything to do with ppl eating piranha.

 
At 9/07/2010 10:19 PM, Blogger World B Freaky said...

I enjoyed this feature when it was on Fanhouse, glad it deemed FD enough to continue over here.

 
At 9/08/2010 2:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the picture accompanying Brockman's tweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home