12.01.2010

You Can't Start Without Questions

CA.1031.firstbasket

Thanks to everyone in New York for making that so great. Thanks to Portland in advance for making it hot on Friday. Thanks to Hanukkah, even though I forgot it was coming.

And thanks to Tablet, who worked with FD to put together an illustrated computer-module doodad that allows you to select, and test the mettle of, your very-own all-Jewish basketball team. Related reading: Marc Tracy's interview with Dolph Schayes, the Greatest Jew of Them All. He'll give you his picks, if you want to cheat.

Happy fishing!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 12/01/2010 10:50 AM, Blogger Adam Kaufman said...

Good times and nice meeting you. Portland, I love you, but you won't have Gus Johnson in your audience. Game, set, match.

Adam
noregard.net

 
At 12/01/2010 10:55 AM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

You as well.

It was Gus Williams! Gus Johnson (the one I care most about) would have only been able to attend in ghost form.

 
At 12/01/2010 11:25 AM, Blogger Adam Kaufman said...

Oh, it was Gus Williams?! I couldn't see him from where I was, and I could have sworn I heard Gus Johnson (as in the announcer). But that's more exciting! No offense to Gus Johnson the announcer. Great guy, I'm sure.

 
At 12/01/2010 2:05 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Damn, I was going to be there last night and then a vile cold took my whole day.

 
At 12/02/2010 10:06 AM, Blogger spanish bombs said...

Hey, did The Works go away? It hasn't been new since TZ left.

 
At 12/02/2010 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What SB said.

 
At 12/03/2010 1:36 AM, Blogger Ian said...

Saw this on youtube, thought it was Freedarko-ish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHW8BZQoC_s

 
At 12/03/2010 1:38 AM, Blogger Ian said...

And apropos of the original post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpX4Wh41AMQ&feature=related

 

Post a Comment

<< Home