1.27.2011

FreeDarko Welcomes Your City: Seattle and San Fran

devil_vs_jesus_by_ongchewpeng-1

FreeDarko is hitting the road again, in support of the book that keeps on giving.

2/8: SEATTLE
I'll be at the University Bookstore, starting at 7PM, to talk about the book with Sportspress Northwest columnist Seth Kolloen. Trust me, you don't want to get just me and the electronic noise machine like Portland did.

2/24: SAN FRANCISCO
Get ready for fear, also at 7PM ... Green Apple Books is hosting a night of FD and beer. Join Tom Ziller, Eric Freeman, and myself for a panel, moderated by our old friend Eli Horowitz of McSweeney's. I don't drink but plan to eat lots of apples. Also, I have never actually met Tom before.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1/27/2011 5:34 PM, Blogger themarkpike said...

See you dudes in SF. Stoked.

 
At 1/28/2011 1:47 PM, Blogger Tom Deal said...

q: if i come to the seattle one does it become more interesting? are you insinuating audience participation? i likey.

i hope javale kicks bg's ass in the dunk contest but destiny is advertising plus power plus fate and bg's got it on his side.

 
At 1/28/2011 2:16 PM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

a: Yes and yes, since I certainly am not going to read from the book for an hour.

 
At 5/17/2013 3:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

it is quite an impressive picture. I have to admit that it picked my attention on the post and the same goes for ay per head trial

 

Post a Comment

<< Home