7.15.2010

Things Go Nowhere

63a_Currier_&_Ives_The_Crowd_That_Scooped_The_Pools_b-4

I finally say something about LeBron&Gilbert&Rhoden&Jesse&you. Or the Heat as uprising and upheaval, louder than I had before. Wasn't writing because others had already nailed it, but there were so many people out there missing the point, I figured the reinforcements couldn't hurt.

IT'S NOT ABOUT A SALARY

Favorite reactions so far: @bmicheal recommending Marxist Kojeve (whom I don't know)as a better point of reference than Hegel himself. And a FanHouse commenter asking, simply "what the hell are you talking about?"

Oh, and very trivial, but if this Boston thing is going to happen it will probably be the last week in the month. I have no idea how to successfully organize something like this.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2010 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Boston thing?

You headed east?

 
At 7/17/2010 9:30 AM, Blogger Bethlehem Shoals said...

This is why people calling me slack should get on Twitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home