2.02.2009

With These Hands

-1

Yes, that's Kevin Pritchard and Mike Born, Portland's head of scouting, with the FD Book. Click to enlarge if you don't believe me. Thanks to Ben for passing along the photo, taken by Michael Tillery of the Portland Observer.

Between this and the upcoming Powell's shindig, I wish we had included more Blazers. And if this volume of ours is now being used as a scouting tool . . . I'll expect a call from someone's front office any day now.

Earlier: Three years of DIY All-Star anthems.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2009 3:41 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Outstanding. I'm looking forward to reading more this week before the big event Monday.

 
At 2/02/2009 4:18 PM, Blogger Leonardson Saratoga said...

no way. I went to Michael Born's basketball clinic, held at my local YMCA in Ankeny, IA for like four years when i was young. He was a pseudo-legend at Iowa State (not on the level of the mayor, however) and at West Des Moines Valley High School, a rival of my schools.

Been following his career as a scout as much as I can, it would be awesome if FD could parlay this into an interview or something with him. He's certainly been a part of a cutting-edge franchise. The guy is class act too. This is really cool.

Big up to fellow Iowan and lifetime Cyclone fan, Laphonso.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home